Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

Replacement Decals

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  SqueakyHuevos 
#1 ·
Looking for a source. I have a grey Z and would like to replace the "Kawasaki" emblem on the tank with a lime green one (to match my wheel accents). Does anyone have a source? I tried the folks at helequip.com but cancelled my order after waiting a month to discover the order had not even been sent out yet.

Thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·

Attachments

#4 ·
They do look good. I'd contact him for a custom color request to make sure you get what you want. It's an option. Also, if anyone is man enough to rock a pink Z symbol let me know and we can talk. Would look pretty good on gray plastics... but you must be man enough.

I ordered "rose gold" at first but it was a little pinker than I was looking for hahah. 2nd order I went for traditional gold and it looked great.

Attachments

#5 ·
Hah! My wife's jacket is black with pink accents and her Z is black... I don't quite love the idea enough to pull the 3D "Z" logos off. Tempting though...

Agreed, the gold looks great! I bet everyone assumes that's OEM spec, it looks as if it's meant to be.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.