Z125 Won’t Start after new can install - Page 2 - Kawasaki Z125 Forum
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-01-2019, 05:51 PM

Did you figure it out yet?
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-02-2019, 12:08 AM

Garage
Thank you... I did zip tie already to hold in place when I did the install. But I am going to pull apart and bend them as you said.... thank you again... I went for a rip today... first time hitting the rev limiter in 4th gear! Guess that means itís gonna be a good year!

Happy New Year to everyone!
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-11-2019, 03:01 PM

Hey guys. This is another thread figured I would test your knowledge. So I have my bazzaz soldered. Thought I was past any issues. I was experiencing the same thing connection issues. Haven’t had any problems for a month or so. Today. **** thing wouldn’t start cranked and cranked. Jiggled wires no go. Eventually it started again. My bike just seems it cranks so slow. It’s not even cold here now. 75 degrees in the morning. I’m at a loss I’ve swapped airbox back. I’ve checked bazzaz connections. Not sure what else to try at this point. Seems every 2-300 miles or so it will have a no start. Check engine. Check engine will go off in 60 miles again. And the process repeats. Other than that the bike runs fine.

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-11-2019, 03:13 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ry4n3 View Post
Check engine. Check engine will go off in 60 miles again. And the process repeats. Other than that the bike runs fine.
You saying check engine light comes on ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kaw'ee
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-11-2019, 08:07 PM

Yeah... it was and I found bazzaz was loose. Now bazzaz is not loose and had issues this morning. It’s been off and on issues with this bike for the last 2 years
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-11-2019, 08:50 PM

Garage
Sounds like probably the bazzaz connector loosing contact and setting the CEL off and then the CEL will clear on its own after 3 rides after it got a good connect again for the first 2 years.

[My bike just seems it cranks so slow.]
That sounds like battery...

[Seems every 2-300 miles or so it will have a no start.]
but that sounds like its not the battery

Test batt if you have a voltage meter ?
https://www.z125owners.com/forum/kaw...tml#post111858

I'm guessing still bazzaz connector again but only because i like being wrong all the time

Next time CEL comes on dont ride it and do the Self Diagnostics test and it will show what the problem is and why its coming on. no more guessing !

Blink Code will tell all... post up the code if you dont have a service manual lots of us here can help the code .
https://www.z125owners.com/forum/kaw...procedure.html

Kaw'ee

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page