Which exhaust? - Page 3 - Kawasaki Z125 Forum
 7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-13-2018, 10:51 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_E View Post
I know it would put you in a tricky position, but it sure would be nice to know which systems do not work. Maybe your customers could come here and post what didn't work about which systems?
I've never been one to bash other peoples product, and won't start listing names now. If you notice, we only sell a few brands of exhaust, as they've proven to work effectively to us. No doubt, there's others out there that do as well, but there's plenty that don't. I've yet to see a low dollar budget system that performed to expectation though. That won't keep them from being wildly popular regardless, due to the tempting purchase price. In reality, experience has shown us that ends up money wasted more times than not....
Fox Fader likes this.

Continually innovating USA made product for the Z125.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #22 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-13-2018, 07:29 PM

My Zoom loop seems as if its a good exhaust. I'd love to try a Yosh to see, but I don't want to spend the money just to try. I'm thinking the ones without the "loop" are the one's to stay away from.

'17 Z125 PRO - Candy Lime Green
Shorty LeversSeat Strap DeleteLED City & Tag LightsVagabond Fender Eliminator
90 Valve stems15wt Fork OilZOom Loop ExhaustHD Clutch KitProTaper Mini High w/ 1.25" Risers
ODI Lock-on Grips w/ KLX110 Throttle CamPT420MX ChainEbay SpoolsYoshi RS2 db KillerMictuning H4 LEDOE Intake

'07 Tuono Factory - Red Lion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Psalm 121
post #23 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-13-2018, 08:09 PM Thread Starter

Went with the zoom loop exhaust and installed today and boy does it sound good. I hear crackle and pops sometimes and it sounds very low and deep. I might install the db killer it's a little loud and I am still on my permit and don't want to get the Authority attention. I do feel a little more power tested by butt Dyno I hadn't reset the ecu yet just going to enjoy the new music and enjoy the ride for now. Next stop will be a nice stretch kit.
Fox Fader likes this.

post #24 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 01:33 AM

Garage
Musarri is in. Expect video Saturday!
Fox Fader likes this.
post #25 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvin Arias View Post
Went with the zoom loop exhaust and installed today and boy does it sound good. I hear crackle and pops sometimes and it sounds very low and deep. I might install the db killer it's a little loud and I am still on my permit and don't want to get the Authority attention. I do feel a little more power tested by butt Dyno I hadn't reset the ecu yet just going to enjoy the new music and enjoy the ride for now. Next stop will be a nice stretch kit.
I hear the db killer not only kills db's, but power too. I got an RS2 killer I'm gonna try to get to stay in the Zoom can.

'17 Z125 PRO - Candy Lime Green
Shorty LeversSeat Strap DeleteLED City & Tag LightsVagabond Fender Eliminator
90 Valve stems15wt Fork OilZOom Loop ExhaustHD Clutch KitProTaper Mini High w/ 1.25" Risers
ODI Lock-on Grips w/ KLX110 Throttle CamPT420MX ChainEbay SpoolsYoshi RS2 db KillerMictuning H4 LEDOE Intake

'07 Tuono Factory - Red Lion

Psalm 121
post #26 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 06:42 PM

Is the 2 Brothers Comp exhaust system that you guys sell at MNNTHBX a good exhaust to get? I am getting ready to order a bunch of parts from you guys and the exhaust was one of the components that I still had questions about. The Yosh is too rich for my blood.
post #27 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 02:13 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 502Z125 View Post
Is the 2 Brothers Comp exhaust system that you guys sell at MNNTHBX a good exhaust to get? I am getting ready to order a bunch of parts from you guys and the exhaust was one of the components that I still had questions about. The Yosh is too rich for my blood.
It's popular, and like all our select brands, it works well, or we wouldn't offer it.
502Z125 likes this.

post #28 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-15-2018, 05:57 PM

Is the RS-2 quieter than the Comp-S w/ the DB killer?
post #29 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 01:20 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluedart View Post
Is the RS-2 quieter than the Comp-S w/ the DB killer?
They're pretty comparable in terms of volume.

post #30 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 07:32 PM

Garage
Does the comp from TB come with a baffle

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page