Kawasaki Z125 Forum banner

CustomTaylor33 Reflective Rim Tape - I love it!

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  handamputation 
#1 ·
Installed some purple rim decals and they look BITCHIN' on the Z. Super easy to install and I couldn't be happier! Even have a few strips left in case I ever need to touch them up. Highly recommended.

Link to buy.

(I am not affiliated with the seller in any way, just thought I'd pass this along.)

See less See more
#5 ·
Oooh thanks for sharing. Might have to pick up some black reflective ones for my wife's bike. They look WAY more reflective than the ones on my bike.

I love the purple hues in the 2020 Mystery Grey. I bet those decals pull out the natural purple in the paint nicely. Post a daytime pic if you remember to take one.

(BTW, best free mod is removing your swingarm stickers. Your bike is gorgeous and classy, but that **** safety sticker steals the show! XD)

#6 ·
Thanks for the kind words. I absolutely fell in love with the Mysterious Grey as soon as I set eyes on it. I love the purples in the paint, as well as a little bit of green in the right light!

And you're right. I absolutely need to remove those dorky safety stickers! :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.